Did you know?
5 Organic Reasons (and there are many, many more!)
1. Organic produce is not covered in a cocktail of poisonous chemicals. The average conventionally-grown apple has 20-30 artificial poisons on its skin, even after rinsing. Trust your instincts, and go organic!
2. Fresh organic produce contains on average 50% more vitamins, minerals, enzymes and other micro-nutrients than intensively farmed produce. Science says that itís good for you.
3. Going organic is the only practical way to avoid eating genetically modified (GM) food.And when you buy organic food, you are showing your mistrust of genetically modified food in perhaps the most effective way Ė with your money.
4. Organic produce simply tastes so much better. Fruit and vegetables full of juice and flavour, and so many different varieties to try! There are about 100 different kinds of organic potatoes in production, and thatís just potatoes!
5. And if you simply like the idea of your children and grandchildren being able to visit the countryside and play in the forests and fields just like we did when we were young, go organic for the sake of all of our futures.